Jobs in VACANCY/ROSTER ANNOUNCEMENT – Latest Govt Jobs In Pakistan
The World Health Organization (WHO). Polio Eradication program Pakistan Invites application for the following position in different districts/ divisions of Sindh;
Position: Union Council Polio Officers (UCPO’s)
- Hyderabad Larkana 5. S/Benazirabad 7. Thatta
- Karachi Mirourkhas 6. Sukkur
Qualification & requirements:-
- Gradation form a recognized University in Pakistan
- Prior work experience in Socal work /NGO/ community development actuates/heath services/external mentors(Preferable).
- Age 21 years or above, holding vaid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- The candidates should not be related to ant WHO employee
- Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Urdu and Local /Language
- Transport Must have a personal motorize with vied registration paper, driving license and third party insurance (She/he will be compensated for its use)
- Ability to analyze basic data is an added advantage
Note: – Position is Limited to inly residents of specific locations mentioned. Candidates should not hold current employment with any Government, Public or Private Sector.
Interested candidates should send their complete application with the below mentioned requirements Only at WHO provincial Office, Ex-1.1 Depot Rafiqui shaeed Road, near Jinnah Hospital, Karachi Cantt, Karachi, Latest by Friday 21th December, 2018
- Recent resumes (Complete current residential address should be mention on the CV)
- CNIC copy
- Certificate of residents from the local/Unon Council
- Graduation Degrees
Please mark the envelope with the post applied for mentioning specific location,
Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/ interview No Travel Authorization/ Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be paid for the interview.
WHO is a smoke free and equal opportunity organization and reserves the right to accept/reject any/Incomplete/all applications without assigning reason thereof.